Monday, November 16, 2015

The Current YouTube Plan

So if anyone pays attention to this blog, they will notice that I never post anything. Well that might begin to change in the near future. However, I have been mildly successful with maintaining a steady upload schedule for my YouTube channel despite being a Chemical Engineering student at the University of Notre Dame. Thankfully I have found enough time to upload roughly two World of Warships videos a week. The goal is to maintain this from here on out, with the possibility of throwing in World of Tanks, War Thunder, or similar games. Building on this steady base, I have been trying to get on track with the MCpro blueprints. This is more time consuming than regular videos and the designs vary in size, so its unlikely that I can maintain any continuity there.

That's the way things are now. A big step going forward is that I am building a better PC. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but the combination of not being broke for once, the release of Fallout 4 and soon Battlefront, and having multiple friends up here at ND that are willing to help, has made me decide to finally get started. I am planning on ordering the parts this week so it should be built within a week or two. This means two things: I will have a better PC to run better games and make better videos, and I will have an extra PC that can hold its own with most games. The current plan is to sell (for not that much) my current PC to a friend. This probably means that future videos will include this particular friend and therefore shenanigans will ensue.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment